Hello & Welcome!
Attorneys Christopher Phillips and Tiffany Ballenger Floyd founded the boutique law firm of Phillips Ballenger, Estate Attorneys, in January 2013 with the goal of providing client-centered legal counsel in a positive and friendly environment. Our firm strives to provide a full-service estate law firm focused on the customized needs of our clients.
We work with individuals, families and small to mid-sized businesses using a whole-life approach to reach the best possible outcome. Our firm prides itself on providing small firm style, service and relationships, within a culture focused on striving to exceed the expectations of every client, with the goal of building and maintaining client relationships for life.
Whether you are in the process of establishing an estate plan that avoids probate and guardianship court, while making sure your family & beneficiaries are protected, or seeking guidance through the probate, trust and guardianship process, Phillips Ballenger is committed to providing hands-on legal advice and advocacy. The attorneys and staff work hard to respond to client questions and issues in a timely manner with a transparent approach to the overall process, associated costs, and expected outcome.
Attorney Christopher Phillips handles matters involving litigation and attorney Tiffany Ballenger Floyd handles transactional matters for the firm.
Our Practice Areas Include:
- Uncontested probate matters;
- Contested probate matters, including Will contests;
- Negotiation and reduction of creditor claims against probate estates
- Contested & Uncontested Adult Guardianship matters;
- Elder Law issues, including Medicaid planning & spousal divisions in guardianship matters; and
- Guardianship capacity issues; elder abuse litigation
Trust Administration & Litigation
- Estate Administration, Trust Litigation, & Trust Contests
Estate Planning Basics
Advanced Estate Planning
- Estate Tax Planning, Irrevocable Trusts, Gifting Trusts, ILITs, Special Needs Trusts
- Includes design and formation of comprehensive asset protection plans which may include corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs) and Nevada Asset Protection Trusts.
Business Formation and Business Planning
- Includes formation, design, and maintenance of Nevada & California Limited Liability Companies, Corporations, Partnerships, and Professional Corporations/LLC's;
- Business Succession Planning (i.e. Buy-Sell agreements);
- Business Maintenance (Registered Agent services for Nevada LLC's and Nevada Corporations)
- Review & negotiation of residential real estate transactions and contracts;
- Review & counsel regarding commercial real estate transactions, leases, and other contracts;
- Assistance with short sales, loan modifications, and foreclosures.
To learn more about our firm & attorneys, please click here.
For questions or comments, or to schedule a meeting with one of our attorneys, please click here. We look forward to meeting you!